Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Our Pearl.

With so much going on I feel guilty posting about this. We are so grateful that God let us have her for so long. Our baby Pearl was 14 years old, she was blind and could not hear a thing. She was no trouble and I loved taking care of her. So when her little body started to shutdown we knew it was time. I held her on my chest all night Thursday hoping morning would never come, but it did. May God bless our vet and the staff for all they do.
Hoping to spend some time in my garden today, but it's hard to find anything pretty when you're emotionally bruises. God is awesome and he is seeing us through this, it will take a little time.
My Jamo is a happy and up beat guy, all the time joking around. I just can't stand to see him sad, that's the worst.





 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marlene. I am sorry to hear about your furry baby passing. I know you know how hard it is to lose one of your babies. I lost Roscoe last year and I still have this pain in my heart that won't go away. May God bring you and James strength every day to heal that pain.
    Love seeing your beautiful new home.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment