Wednesday, October 28, 2020

This favorite spot of mine.

I have so much going on in my art studio and that's ok by me. I'm a visual person I need to have thing out, I need to be inspired in order to create. Texture inspires me, color inspires me, form inspires me and even shadows inspire me. I think out all the little pretty nooks and crannies in my studio this little spot is my favorite. 
I think is because I love the gable shaped roof on this shelving unit. I love all things in the shape/silhouette of a house, I find that shape so adorable. But the thing that I love most about this area, are the retro pastel pipe cleaners that my sister gifted me. They remind me of something, maybe the colors or the fuzzy look about them. I can't quite put my finger on what they remind me of, but whatever it is, it warms my heart and I just love looking at them. That's all that I have left, I had lots and lots but I've been gifting them out little by little to friends that love the same things that I love. These are are all mine, for now.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment