
Ok, now it's my turn to do a GIVEAWAY. Please visit my You Tube channel, HERE for details. If you don't have a You Tube channel and can't leave a comment on You Tube, just leave a comment here and I'll surely enter you in the giveaway.
BIG thanks to all my bloggie friends for all your beautiful comments.
Okay... on my way to youtube! xoxox
ReplyDeletefollowing your blog and am already suscribed to you tube channel for you. thanks, pretties
ReplyDeleteim a follower now under crafting passionz i dont know why it wont leave my blog name here lol but shanjamorjor is my utube name aswell
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance!
shar
Oh, wow what a generous giveaway. Hope you get alot of comments.
ReplyDeleteAna
Hi Marlene, Please may I enter your wonderful GIVEAWAY? :)
ReplyDeleteHi Marlene. I am following both forums and have created a video to share with my subbies and I'm just waiting for it to process.
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff you have to share. Thanks!!
x0, Damaris
I've been watching your YT vids since before we were partners for last year's YPP Secret Santa swap. Love all your projects and minis.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
I have a youtube but some reason it won't let me comment
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance to win
How very nice of you to offer a giveaway. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteFabulous Blog love it love it. Thanks For the chance to win.
ReplyDeletebeautiful giveaway, hugs Marlene !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Trim and Flowers
ReplyDeleteThankyou for the chance to win i love watching your Vids
Hugs mariana
What a great giveaway. I am a new follower thanks to Damaris sending me over.
ReplyDeleteVery generous giveaway. Thanks for this chance. Gloria Contreras
ReplyDeleteGloriaandmickey@yahoo.com
Awesome and thank you
ReplyDeleteSo much yummyness :)
ReplyDeleteIt must be the time of year for give aways :)
So sweet of you to be doing one :)
Did you take that photo, its beautiful.
Unbelievable generous give away - I found you on Life on the (scrap) beach - thanks so much!!
ReplyDeleteGIVEAWAY time!! yayyyy... So glad I found ya! I'll leave a comment in your YT vid as well Marlene, Gracias! {MzRichful}
ReplyDeleteI love your blog ,thanks for the give away so many
ReplyDeletepretty things hug LUCRETTA
Oh my goodness what an amazing give away. I am in love with the trims and swooning over those flowers. ;) I am a follower of your blog and on Youtube. I am still trying to learn how to make vids. Have a great day!! Again, thank you so much for your generousness and good luck everyone.
ReplyDeleteHi Marlene, This is such a beautiful giveaway. Those trims from Germany are gorgeous, all of the trims are. And the flowers are amazing, especially the handmade ones. Thanks for a chance to win. Blessings, Carol
ReplyDeletenew follower here, but found you on MAS.. headed to your YT channel now. TY for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteJust love your christmas decorations. Gorgeous home marlene ;)
ReplyDelete