DECORATING IN THE COTTAGE, CREATING IN THE STUDIO AND GROWING IN THE GARDEN.
WOW! Marlene, these look so opulent and very beautiful!:)
Oh my......I am speechless!! These are absolutely gorgeous my friend. You are extremely talented. GO SUBMIT!!! Have a fabulous week. HUGS, T
Hi Marlene,Ohh, such gorgeous, pretty tags!Will you hang them around your home or use them on gifts?The previous post has some wonderful photos as well. Thank you for sharing.Creative hugs,Anna
Gorgeous!! These are wonderful!!Julie
love these tags! so simple and elegant!
Your tags are amazing. Did you finish them all? I am sure they are all beautiful. TFS.
these tags are beautiful
My, how beautiful those tags are. I love how you add those wonderful trinkets and embellies. All the glittering is super as well.
Post Comment
WOW! Marlene, these look so opulent and very beautiful!:)
ReplyDeleteOh my......I am speechless!! These are absolutely gorgeous my friend. You are extremely talented. GO SUBMIT!!! Have a fabulous week. HUGS, T
ReplyDeleteHi Marlene,
ReplyDeleteOhh, such gorgeous, pretty tags!
Will you hang them around your home or use them on gifts?
The previous post has some wonderful photos as well. Thank you for sharing.
Creative hugs,
Anna
Gorgeous!! These are wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteJulie
love these tags! so simple and elegant!
ReplyDeleteYour tags are amazing. Did you finish them all? I am sure they are all beautiful.
ReplyDeleteTFS.
these tags are beautiful
ReplyDeleteMy, how beautiful those tags are. I love how you add those wonderful trinkets and embellies. All the glittering is super as well.
ReplyDelete