DECORATING IN THE COTTAGE, CREATING IN THE STUDIO AND GROWING IN THE GARDEN.
PURE EYECANDY!!!! *sigh*Thanks for sharing these beauties!
Ohhh I am swooning over these lovely laces and their presentations. Jingle Bell Joys...
Oh my...these are lovely. The ones with the jewels and cameo are so unique.~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
Your laces are gorgeous. I am so glad I was able to see them in person. Even more beautiful. The way you have rolled them on a tag and then used your jewels to hold them is beautiful. TFS.
the laces are beautiful and your tags are amazing
Oh my Marlene, your tags are stunning! I love all the jewels, charms and lace! TFShugs..
Oh how gorgeous these are Marlene <3- Jeanette
Absolutely gorgeous presentations! Love them all!!!!
Post Comment
PURE EYECANDY!!!! *sigh*
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these beauties!
Ohhh I am swooning over these lovely laces and their presentations. Jingle Bell Joys...
ReplyDeleteOh my...these are lovely. The ones with the jewels and cameo are so unique.
ReplyDelete~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
Your laces are gorgeous. I am so glad I was able to see them in person. Even more beautiful. The way you have rolled them on a tag and then used your jewels to hold them is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteTFS.
the laces are beautiful and your tags are amazing
ReplyDeleteOh my Marlene, your tags are stunning! I love all the jewels, charms and lace! TFS
ReplyDeletehugs..
Oh how gorgeous these are Marlene <3
ReplyDelete- Jeanette
Absolutely gorgeous presentations! Love them all!!!!
ReplyDelete