Friday, August 3, 2018

Making progress on our little cottage.

I'm so happy with the progress we've made so far in our front porch. The wood railing have all been primed and painted, but I still want to also Poly it. All the brick has also been primed and painted and I think that was what did it for me. I'm so glad we painted it, it's so Farmhouse looking now. I love how the black wall scone light fixture looks against the white bricks. I'm going for a Shabby Chic, Farmhouse cottage, lol.  We still have to work on the ceiling a bit and the last thing is the deck. 
My goal is to have the front porch finished for fall, but you know how that goes. I been getting a few things for the front porch and I can't wait to decorate it.   






1 comment:

  1. You'll love having that nice porch to sit on...and decorate! Stay cool my friend! It's HOT here too, as you can imagine! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment