Time to start cleaning up. The weather is starting to change here a bit, It's cooler in the morning. Yesterday and today it was very noticeable and when the sun goes down in the evening it get cooler. I can't wait, fall is my favorite time of the year and here we get fall in all it's glory. The colors OMG, we are so blessed, the little cottage right in front of ours has the most beautiful tree in front of it and it changes color. That's the view from our bedroom, living room and the TV room. We see this beautiful tree from everywhere, this fall I'll get a picture of it. Last year we were moving in and I kept looking at it, but never had the time to even get the camera out. For us living in Miami most of my adult life, We're so looking forward to fall here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post Comment