My sister pass down to me a few urns she no longer needed and I bought them all with me. I have so much work to do that I have no business planting an urn yet. But, I just had to, you know what I mean. 
I'm so excited, finally saw two humming birds at the feeder, I'm so excited. But, I have to find out how often I need to change the food? I don't want to get them sick or anything.
Hung a new windshime that I've been saving, I love the patina on it. It's kinda close to the feeder and I'm not sure if that was such a good idea, maybe the Humming birds don't like the noise ????
The potato vines are awesome, I took cuttings from one little plant and now I have them all over the place. They come in other shades, but I love this pale green. I think I'm going to try and over winter some cuttings. I hope to set up a little grow corner in the spare bedroom to over winter some of my favorites. Some plants have been with me over 25 years, they were my dad's.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post Comment