Now that I've unpacked all my boxes and I'm all organized in my temp art room. I going to have to move it all over again into my permanent space soon. We're getting there little by little, been painting for 2 day and the floor needs to be leveled before we have the bamboo floating floor put in. Of course I would of been finished already if I didn't have a budget to carefully watch all the time.
Not complaining, I feel so blessed to even have a spare bedroom to temporarily set up in. It was so nice to unpack and display all my pretties and now I'm inspired to create again.











Your "temporary" room looks amazing! Love all the pink!
ReplyDeleteI miss your YouTube but I know they are a lot of work. I think you are very talented and now in your new home I'm sure you have all kinds of new inspiration. Sending many blessings and enjoy your new home. ❤️🙏
ReplyDelete