Ok, so now you know where I get my creativity from. Yes, my sweet mom, she can really do just about anything she puts her mind to. She has a friend that recently taught her how to knit. She did these from my specifications and without a pattern.
I've been wanting to make a banner with doll clothing but I've not been able to find any. So she made these just for me and I will treasure them always. I don't really have a favorite because I love them all. I LOVE my mom, she's the best. I know we all say that about our moms.
OMG, we are of like minds, I have been adding to my crochet doll dresses to do a banner TOO! I only have a couple so far and don't have a mom who makes them. You are one lucky gal. Can't wait till you have them as a banner.
ReplyDeleteThese are just so lovely!
Hugs, Lynnie
Wow! Those are beautiful. The green outfit is my favorite. Can't wait to see your banner. That would be a great idea for a baby shower. Crocheting is on my list for learning.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Bobbie Lynn
So very adorable!The banner is going to be just fabulous. Your mom did a wonderful job, I love the soft colors.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Patti
This will be the cutest banner ever! For you or a baby shower?
ReplyDeleteGet the heck out! These are so darn darling, love each one.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Michele
Oh my! Your mom is really talented, and kind too : )
ReplyDeleteThese are soooo adorable. Your banner is going to be extra special!
Hugs,
Terri