This one I made for my sweet and talented friend Ms. Wanda. She loves shabby Parisian things, lots of laces and pink ballerinas. She actually loves everything that I love. I think we must of been sisters in another life, lol.
I made this bag in celebration of the completion of her beautiful craftroom. Take a peek at her unique and one of kind CREATIVE SPACE, so beautiful and shabby. I think what I like best about her space is that she mentions in her video that all of her furniture are one of a kind pieces, nothing matches, but she made it all work beautifully. That's what makes it such a beautiful space. .
I'm so happy that she is going to be making videos. She's so sweet and creative and I can't wait for her to share some her work with all of us.
Just coming back from holidays in the south of France, I'm so pleased to admire your so nice creations ! Love this French bag : really wonderful !
ReplyDeletexoxo from PARIS
Joëlle
Just lovely. Beautiful detail. She will love it.
ReplyDelete