While visiting my sister in Alabama, we went hunting for treasure, or as we call it, JUNKING. Even my sweet mom got in on the junking fun, we had a blast. These are some of the goodies we found, I have more that I will post soon.
Another little swan to add to my collection.
I love the simplicity of these glass pieces.
Hi Marlene, you found some lovely items. I have some similar "rose" plates with the gold edges. The square crystal bowl, I would love it for my potpourri. xo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful treasures Marlene!
ReplyDeleteHi Marlene, what a lovely collection. Your work is beautiful. I love when I meet new friends in a swap. Thanks so much for the fabric atc. I love it. Becs
ReplyDeleteHi Marlene, not sure where my post went but I'll try again. You are obedient fabric ATC swap partners from Kim's blog. I love my card. It is beautiful. Loveyourcollectiontoo. Becs
ReplyDeleteWhat great treasures! I love the ironstone vases, they're getting so hard to find! The little ring cup is adorable. I have one in my kitchen window. Wish I'd been in on the treasure hunt, looks like it was a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Patti