I don't post much about my sale items here in my blog, mainly because I just don't have the time to also upload here too. But, these I just had to. Actually I carefully curated these and picked every piece of lace with my IG and FB friends in mind. I feel bad when they sometimes tell me that by the time they get to my Etsy the item has already sold. I don't have any help and I do all the work my self, selecting, washing, tea dyeing, ironing, presentation, picture taking, filming, descriptions and postings all by my self (I love doing it) and I just don't have the time to put together and post lots of bundles. I post a few at a time and they always go fast. Well these I'm posting first for my IG and FB friends.
I Really enjoyed putting these together. All the laces I have been Avocado dyed and they all have deferent tones and hues. Some are golden, pink, ivory and soft browns, it all depends on the fabric and how fast it can absorbed the eco friendly dye........they are all so beautiful.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post Comment