Monday, December 7, 2020

First few days in my December daily.

This is my first time doing a December daily, it has been on my list for years now. What a year I picked to do my first one, But I don't care I'm so doing it. The idea is to document every day, a journal of sort. I'm using my latest junk journal, I love a junk journal because all the different pages and sizes should make this very interesting. Well here are my first few pages. This very first page I fuzzy cut this cute snowman from a Christmas card my mom had sent me. The sentiment is in Spanish and I think is so sweet. 
Well I'm not sure if I will be documenting/journaling chronologically or like all over the place. Whatever I decide to do I'm going to have fun with it. Oh Lord please give me good things to journal about.   








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment