I'm calling this the kitchen garden because it's just a few steps from the back porch for easy access. My talented Jamo worked really hand on this project, he's a perfectionist. We took on this project last year and I'm so happy because it's almost all done. It's so good to start a new garden from scratch, nothing to tare down, just building your vision. My favorite are the garden beds, made out of a strong composite and I know they'll last for a very long time. We purchased a garden shed from them over 15 years ago, it's been out in the hard Florida sun all this time and it's still as good as new. Even the doors still lock perfectly, of course they stopped making those sheds.
I love the look of a rail fence, so we went with it and I couldn't be happier and feeling so blessed. We have two long narrow beds that out lines the outside of the kitchen garden and I'm keeping those areas with just flowers. I want to keep those pollinators happy. Still have to run drip to a few more beds and we can call it all done.
I went with two featured urns in the center and keeping all flowers in those. They're the perfect size, just enough room to get around. My sister let me have this beautiful iron piece, she use to have it as a wall hanging and I'm using it as a garden mat.
I love these little pineapple fence post cap, found them in a garage sale, score. Saving some for other projects that I have in mind.I went with black because I wanted something really different, to be honest I was a little nervous about it. I'm so glad we did, LOVE the black.

Beautiful!
ReplyDelete