It's been so much fun designing this new garden. Taking my time and enjoying the process. My 20 year old established tropical garden oasis in Miami went through a lot of changes through the years as I'm sure this garden will too. I'm still learning about my new garden Zone 8b, much to learn and blessed for some friends that are helping me. In the mean time I'm working on the infrastructure, the bones of the garden. Trying hard to keep tropical plants off this garden, I want to create something different, something new to us. I do have some Elephant Ears and a few Cannas, but that is it, lol.
Loving the look and sound of the Pea Gravel, I'm so glad we went with it. My Jamo is happy too and that makes me happy. Feeling so blessed.
Found some old bricks scattered all over the property and I'm so glad I saved then. They sure came in handy.
Your garden looks so beautiful. Thank you for giving us some ideas for our gardens. Blessings!
ReplyDelete