I decided to add some light to the side little garden trellis. I want to grow cucumbers on it this year. Added a few more lights throughout the garden and wow what a difference that made. I'm sure I will be adding more, so enjoying my view at night now.
Added those 2 huge trellises this year and can't wait to see them a full of green. Planted Painted Lady Runner Beans on the side and tomatoes in the center. It's going to be beautiful and so practice. I love the water fountain right where it is, I think it leads you to want to go to the back of the garden. But, it's hard to hear it from the back porch.
I'm calling this little area," The Cottage Garden" area. The arch leads to the shed that I've been putting ship lap on the exterior. This little arch will frame the shed and the surrounding garden in front of it.
Been thinking of turning this fountain into a giant feature planter, wouldn't that be beautiful. Need to do some research on the drill bit, I sure don't want to crack or brake it. Been wanting to do that for a while and I think I'm just afraid to go for it. I want to get few smaller water features to place near paths that we use all the time. I think that will let me enjoy the sounds through the garden better and more spots for the birds to get a drink from.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post Comment