Sunday, March 29, 2020

Large arch garden trellis.

For some reason I have the need to have light all around me all the time. I've always had to open the curtain first thing in the morning in order to start my day. I love light and clarity all around the house, it makes me happy. But, for some reason I found myself wanting the same thing for our back garden. We don't really have a whole lot of lighting in the back yard and I have a clear view from the double doors. 
I still need more lights, maybe some path lights?? Not sure what else I'm going to add, but for now I started on the trellis. I started by collecting some branches from my sister's property, she lives in a little farm with lots of wood and plenty to pick from. I tied the bundles together with a zip tied and then covered the zip ties with some burlap. I then meandered the lights throughout the branches. At night the little branches light up and it looks so pretty and cheerful.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment