I started the day today by working on some of my mini journals, I wanted to work on some backgrounds. Well, had I not looked at the fabric, I would of continued working on my art journal. It all started because I posted a couple of textile bundles on my face book group and they all sold out.
I love working with fabrics, I love the colors, prints and the feel of fabric, so it doesn't take much for me to want to play with my fabric. This bundle, I made two and one sold immediately. I got to get to work and put more together. I love these, so pretty.

What beautiful fabric and color theme. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting me. I can't wait to see what you will be growing in your garden this spring and summer. Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteThank you my sweet friend, I can grow so much more here and I'm so excited.
ReplyDelete