Today I worked for a few hours on setting up some pages in my planner, keeping it simple this year. The rest of the afternoon hubby watched action movies and I worked on my orders. I have two orders that are kinda ready, but I still have to pull a few other items. I don't like rushing to fill my orders, I do have 3 days to process them. I like to take my time, I enjoy the presentation and the prepping of the items.
I like sharing my goodies and spreading the love. So I usually add another bundle of extra goodness. This is heading out to Amy, it's her second time ordering from me and I tried really hard not to repeat any items in her "thank you" bundle. Her first order I did pink, this one I'm doing gold and cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post Comment