Monday, December 9, 2019

Coffee and hot cocoa station, all dressed for Christmas.


In our  vintage , lol OLD, little cottage home every inch is accounted for and I think that's a blessing when you're downsizing and getting ready for your retirement years. Well, anyway, I had this little space that's kinda in the walkway area, so the piece of furniture had to be just the perfect size. I'm so happy that I found it at the local cute store that my sister has her consignment booth in, love that place. It's a reproduction piece, it's not really vintage, but I'm ok with it because it's perfect. 
Inside I stored all my tea things, nice and organized in baskets and I'm so enjoying the set up. It's suppose to be our real working coffee bar, but that's going to have to wait till after Christmas, cause now it's all pretty and dressed up. Not really functional, but that's a minor detail, lol. I will set it up as a working coffee station after the holidays, but for now I'm just enjoying looking at it.     

                                           
                                              That little camper mug, I found a t Walmart, so cute.
             
              These little mugs are as sweet as can be. I just found them a few weeks ago in a garage sale.


                                 It just fits perfectly in that little spot. It took a little bit, but I found it.

This little metal basket I got a long time ago for the coffee station at my SPA and I just can't seam to get rid of it. It brings back memories of a lot of hard work, lol.

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information https://repl.it/@sicboonline

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://63.250.44.243/ jenis game yang bisa dimainkan dengan aman dan praktis sekali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is very good. Thank you for sharing great information to us.
    เว็บ แทง บอล ของ ไทย

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment