Friday, January 11, 2019

One of my goals for 2019, is to master my camera.

If you know me, you know that I love taking pictures and telling a story. I really wan to set a few hours a week aside to learn more about the features in my camera. Try some new setting, watch some tutorial and go for shoots around my neighborhood. 
Like anything else that you want to do well, it takes knowledge and lots practice. I want to get away from shooting in auto, going to do all my shoots in manual.  I want to get really good with my aperture and depth of field. My favorite pictures are the ones with a sharp crisp image and a blurry background.  I also want to concentrate on some night photography, all new to me. 
I would love to take a class or join a club, maybe that would be a goal for next year. I still have lots of small project left to do from our move. 

These I are all mine.  













No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment