How blessed is this girl, born on Noche Buena (Christmas eve), our father always thought that was so special and so do I. We had a great time at China and Juanky's for Noche Buena, she's the best cook ever. Her home is always so warm and welcoming, really has such a unique style, gorgeous. But, this year she outdid her self with the Christmas decorations, everything was so beautiful and done with so much love, like everything they do.
We had way too much food and it was all so delish. Missing the other half of the family, but we had a great time. My Jamo did the pork and my sister insisted on doing everything else, even on her birthday. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of the birthday cake from the kids. It was so beautiful. A perfect evening with family. Life is good!
We can't help it, we're so Cuban. Coffee and Dominoes, the only thing missing is the cigar.
I love her mantel, she did a gorgeous Job.
Her unique Farmhouse style that she's becoming so popular with. Can you believe she wanted to sell this piece. I had to talk her out of it. They really put their heart in every piece they work on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post Comment