Sunday, December 23, 2018

Enjoying the Christmas decor for a few more days.

This sweet little writing desk is filling the empty space till I find what I'm looking for, but I'm loving her more and more. 
There's a story behind her, my other sister in Miami, right before we moved, found her on the side of the road. She took her home to me, it was a hunter green and it had no legs, but it had lots of character. My sisters know me well. She made it all the way to Alabama and it was still green, lol. Not too long ago in a garage sale I found the legs for almost nothing. It was a great moment, it all came together in my head.
I went with a Farmhouse white and lots of distressing and I love her now. 

I so enjoyed decorating this home for Christmas. I had so much fun challenging myself to work and be grateful with what we have.  All the furniture in this space are hand me downs or garage sale finds. I was going for a Farmhouse feel and I think I pulled it off. Just do what you like, a lot or a little. Use many  colors or an all white pallet, make your home your sanctuary, that's what it's all about.   Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment