Had to share one of the many goodies my sister recently got for me. They were here to visit a few weeks ago and came with the cutest little things she knew I would love. They left the busy hustle and bustle of the urban city for a lay back life in the country and they love it. I'm so happy for her and her family but I sure miss them. The surrounding areas where they live is junkin heaven. So much so that she has made quite a booming little business for her self, that's her and her friend Beth.
She found this metal mesh napkin holder and I of course had to dress it up a bit. I used a pair of beaded vintage earrings, adhered one on each side with my favorite metal glue, E600. I think I'll use it to hold my loose mix media cards.
You always make things even cuter. She may have moved near me! I know for sure....it's junkin' heaven here! I've never see so many good thrift stores and cheap prices. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful home decor. I'm really loving white more. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!