Sunday, November 16, 2014

My new garden journal.

I made this super cute garden journal a few weeks back and I have used it over and over again. I've been working rally hard on my garden and this will help me keep track of it all again. I made the garden journal with basically scraps of papers and little things I had laying around. I think it turned out so sweet and want to keep it like this but, it's already all dirty. It is a garden journal after all. 









4 comments:

  1. Your garden journal is stunning.
    I love that you have so many elements in it. So many cute things to look at as well as a place to write in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal and that is one of my favorite paper collections too. Enjoy your garden time.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty! I wish I knew the tricks to making a Florida journal for our hikes and day trips. It looks like fun! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment