These are my latest altered dominos, the are so much fun to make. They are super easy, you first used alcohol ink on the back, then I glue the bail on. For the bail I used e-600 glue, then the fun begins. Once you have the image you want to use, I glued it on with glossy accent glue. While the glue is still wet I added the mini gears and micro beads. I did a You Tube on these. Give them a try, they would make great gifts, maybe as necklaces.
Beautifully altered Marlene! Love all the cute details. Hugs, Els.
ReplyDeleteThose are really gorgeous Marlene. : )
ReplyDeleteso nice and delicate creations !
ReplyDeletexoxo from PARIS
Joƫlle
I think these turned out beautiful....who knew that you can create something sooo pretty using dominios
ReplyDeleteSmiles~
Mari
I never grow tired of altered dominoes. These turned out lovely. Thanks for sharing your tutorial. Creative Domino Bliss...
ReplyDeleteOh I love your creative projects.
ReplyDeleteLove the steampunk feels to the altered dominoes. Thanks for sharing.
Felicity
Oh these are all so pretty......I am having a hard time finding the bails, any ideas on line for me? Needed your inspiration we are having a blizzard in April...high winds 3/4 inches of blowing snow. Will be a good day to stay in and create !
ReplyDelete