Monday, December 23, 2013
Packaging ideas for Christmas bake goods.
I just love how sweet this little mason jar baggie looks. I made it with the idea of packaging my chocolate covered pretzels.
These cute boxes will keep my Christmas cookies. I'm trying a new recipe this year and hubby promised to help me, he's so good in the kitchen, yes I'm so blessed. I love to bake but, I always get nervous when I try a new recipe. So wish me well.
These rosettes medallions I made to put on top of some clear treat baggies. These packaging were so fun and easy to create, mainly because I used my new dies that I could not wait to try, love them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can imagine all those nice things you're preparing !
ReplyDeleteI wish you a Merry Christmas Marlene !
xoxo
………….. ⋱ ⋮ ⋰
………….. ⋯ ✰ ⋯
………….. ⋰ ⋮ ⋱
……… …….*•♥•*
…… ……. *♥♫♫♥*’.
… …….. *♥•♦♫••♥*
……… *♥☺♥☺♥☺♥*
………*♥•♥#♠*♥#♥•♥* ‘
……..*♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫♥♫* ‘
…….*♥♥☺♥♫♥♫♥☺♥♥*’
……*♥♥♣♫♥♣♥♥♣♥♫ ♣♥♥*’
….’*♥♥♣♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫ ♥♣♥♥*’
….*~~**~~**~***~~**~~*
….(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
_____███████████
♥:♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: