DECORATING IN THE COTTAGE, CREATING IN THE STUDIO AND GROWING IN THE GARDEN.
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Birthday party hat, he loved it.
This party hat I made for my, oh so cute nephew. I've never done one before but I've seen them. It was so super simple to make that I think I'm going to try it again. I used some Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon, super simple, fun and fast to make.
This is so stinking cute. And the image is adorable. I want one for the dress janet made for me and the wand she is going to let me borrow. LOL. Have fun creating and I will hopefully see you tomorrow. Ana
Happy Belated Birthday to your nephew. Super cute birthday hat to honor him.
ReplyDeleteThis is so stinking cute. And the image is adorable.
ReplyDeleteI want one for the dress janet made for me and the wand she is going to let me borrow. LOL.
Have fun creating and I will hopefully see you tomorrow.
Ana
Very cute!
ReplyDeletethat is so cute where do you find the time and how do you come up with those ideas, I guess its called talent
ReplyDeletesuch a cute hat Marlene, I can see why he loved it. Sweet of you to make him a birthday hat. Hugs, Wendy
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!! It came out looking perfect, I can't believe that is your first try at one!
ReplyDeleteLinda
http://lasteve1.blogspot.com