This canvas I made for my sister in law Sara. I figure she can put a picture from the babtism inside the picture frame. OMG baby Lucas was so cute and my hubby was the godfather. It was a beautiful service and we had a great day. She loved the canvas. I also made her a banner for the baby's room, but forgot to take pictures.
Bellissima tela ,sei sempre sorprendente!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBaci Mary
This canvas is gorgeous. I am so glad I was able to see it in person. The pictures do it no justice. Beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteANA
Muito belo!!!
ReplyDeleteObrigada pela visita e pelo carinho. Amo o seu Blog e sempre estou por aqui. parabéns!!!
Eliane
Marlene, This canvas came out wonderful. I love the banner with the babys name on it. I also love the creams and browns color you chose. Hugs and God bless!
ReplyDeleteMarlene this is so precious.
ReplyDeleteI am sure they will treasure this.
This is gorgeous, Love every little piece and detail
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week =)
Marlene this is gorgeous, all your work is so detailed and emaculate
ReplyDelete