DECORATING IN THE COTTAGE, CREATING IN THE STUDIO AND GROWING IN THE GARDEN.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Just the gift wrapping.
Sometimes they don't want to open it, but they have to. The first pictures are of a card I made my mom for her birthday. I think she liked the wrapping more than the card, lol. The second set of pictures are of the gift wrapping I made for my nice. I gave her an art journal and I wanted to make the wrapping a little artsy. I just love that bicycle stamp.
Marlene, you have been a busy little bee! I too love the wrapping and that bicycle stamp is so pretty. I saw the revamps you have been doing, WOW when you redecorate you go all out. everything is so gorgeous I love the pink fabric you chose,really nice. I did a small project this week and posted the photos on my blog,come take a look. hugs and god bless
I love your dress form, so beautiful. I have to tell you I love, love, love your vintage car mini and had to make one myself. I love it and can't wait to make another. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Love your work. Hugz, Z
I adore the pretty things you make Marlene.I wouldn't want to touch that so pretty wrapping either!
ReplyDeleteMarlene, you have been a busy little bee! I too love the wrapping and that bicycle stamp is so pretty. I saw the revamps you have been doing, WOW when you redecorate you go all out. everything is so gorgeous I love the pink fabric you chose,really nice. I did a small project this week and posted the photos on my blog,come take a look. hugs and god bless
ReplyDeleteYour packaging is beautiful. I would probably be the same not wanting to break the packaging. The details are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteTFS. Ana
I love your dress form, so beautiful. I have to tell you I love, love, love your vintage car mini and had to make one myself. I love it and can't wait to make another. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Love your work.
ReplyDeleteHugz, Z
Thanks for visiting me! I have it on my blog here:
ReplyDeletehttp://scrapstobeautybyzandra.blogspot.com/2012/03/vintage-car-wedding-mini-album.html
Thanks again for the inspiration.
Hugz, Z
Gorgeous wrapping, Marlene. I can see how it would be dificult to open such a beautiful package.
ReplyDeleteenJOY a lovely Sunday,
Kimberly