DECORATING IN THE COTTAGE, CREATING IN THE STUDIO AND GROWING IN THE GARDEN.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
INSPIRATION TEAM PROJECT.
These I created for the inspiration team challenge over at More Paper Than Shoes. The challenge was to used re-cycled wrapping paper, pearls and metal. I liked this project so much that I made one for a sweet friend, hope she likes her's.
Marlene, these projects are gorgeous.You always have such lovely things for us to feast our eyes upon.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Judyxx
Wow, amazing!
ReplyDeleteObrigada pela visita ao meu Blog. Estou seguindo você também e amei o seu cantinho. Lindo!!!
ReplyDeleteParabëns!!!
Bjs
Eli
Absolutely gorgeous my friend!! I can't pick a favorite LOL They are both unique in their own ways. LOVE IT!! Hugs, T
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty!!! What a lovely gift.
ReplyDeleteso very pretty. Whoever gets it on MPTS is going to love hers. I will have to watch and see. tfs
ReplyDeleteMarlene these are absolutely gorgeous. I love the second one especially do you sell them?
ReplyDelete