So glad you made it to "More Paper Than Shoes" first blog hop!
If you made it this far here is Charlene's blog, you visit her next.
You want to make sure you don't miss out on Anna's giveaway. The rules for
the giveaway is that you must leave a comment on every one's project
that is participating in the blog hop and you must be a follower of
all the blogs too.
I almost forgot to tell you the best part. Anna is having a sale in her store MORE PAPER THAN SHOES . All you need to do is use this COUPON CODE: mptsbloghop to get your 15% discount.
This is the complete line up, you don't wan't to skip anyone. These ladies are amazing and I can't wait to see what they've created.
Blog List:
Anna - http://www.annafearer.blogspot.com
Patricia -
http://pattyandcharlie.blogspot.com
Marlene -
http://uniquelyella.blogspot.com
Charlene -
http://lifeissogood495.blogspot.com
Kristen -
http://huneebcreations.blogspot.com/
Doreen -
http://mybedazzledtreasures.blogspot.com/
Patty -
http://scrap-happinings.blogspot.com/
Angela -
http://theblingtheory.blogspot.com/
Juliana -
http://iluvvintagescrap.blogspot.com/
OK here's my project, I picked this little tin bin at a local thrift shop. These one of a kind paper roses are from Anna's "Shabby Chic Collection" this collection comes in a set of three yummy colors, they measure 2" and stand pretty tall. They are gorgeous!
>
Your Tin looks sooo great! A very lovely work - love the shabby / vintage look.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty I love the altered bag. Awesome job.
ReplyDelete~Patricia
Hey Ms Marlene. 2 videos and 2 post in less than a dy. Amazing. I don't know how you do it, being so busy with work. But glad you are still able to create. The tin can is adorable. You always come up with the prettiest projects.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Love you tin Marlene! I too love WP and the velum that you used is just perfect. Love Anna's flowers! TFS
ReplyDeletewow this is absolutely gorgeous, I love the shabby chic look!!!
ReplyDeleteLove what you did with the flowers. I love the dress form and how you altered the tin what a great find at a thrift store I love shopping at thrift stores. I am a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, great job!! I love it.
ReplyDeletemexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
this is just GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Staci
Staci at optonline dot net
WOW!! This is gorgeous!! The flowers, the colors...heck the whole project is AMAZING!!! :)
ReplyDelete♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
Amazing...beautiful! Love your project!
ReplyDeleteNancie
scooby71099@msn.com
alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com
Very creative and fantastic. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteLOVE the altered project! That dress form is to die for. Thank you for sharing your art with us!
ReplyDeleteHi lovely your tin in so pretty, i love that idea of decorating the tin what a great find. The embellishments you used on it are really beautiful. You are a super awesome lady and a good friend. Thanks for all that you do. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDawn ~ designsthatdelight@gmail.com
Http://designsthatdelight.blogspot.com
I love your project and I figured out how to post to your blog now :) sorry for the delay!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for doing this blog hop with us :)
((HUGS))
Anna
Love the tin!! I am really enjoying seeing all the great creations in the MPTS blog hop!!!
ReplyDeleteHeather
Marlene, what can I say?!!! You just do stunning work!!! I so love vintage and you just have it down to a "T"!!!
ReplyDeleteEverything here is always soooo beautiful!
What a beautiful project! Love the rolled up music sheets! So precious.
ReplyDeletespunkycrayon at yahoo dot com
Beautiful tin! I love it! The dress form is adorable too!
ReplyDeleteWow beautiful as a matter of a fact I looked around and everyhthing is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat's a really cute idea! Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteThis is FAB & I love the dressform-so pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been a fan of your creations for a long time. This new project is amazing!!! Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove the tin! The flowers are beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteWOWZERS!!! This is a GREAT altered tin!! I love the roses on there with the dress!! GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tanya
OH my! That is just a beautiful lil tin! New follower here today. Love your creation!!
ReplyDeletekennmarg1989 at aol dot com.
This is unbelievable! The flowers look like cake decorations, good enough to eat!! Just beautiful!!!
ReplyDeletethis is beautiful
ReplyDeleteOMG, your project is just beautiful. I love this blog swap!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it Marlene!! You did an amazing job, love the little dress form.. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteStephanie
what an absolutely delightful project!! Anna's flowers look gorgeous amongst your creation. TFS.
ReplyDeletehugs
Darlene
I just wanted to say that I am flattered and nervous that you joined my blog cause your is so beautiful, thank you. Please if you have any tips , comments , suggestions feel free to tell me. I just started blogging so I am super new at this. I am trying to get some stuff made and get set up on ETSY. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday
ReplyDeleteThis whole blog is pure eye candy! Thank you.
ReplyDelete