DECORATING IN THE COTTAGE, CREATING IN THE STUDIO AND GROWING IN THE GARDEN.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
BIRD CAGE MINI ALBUM.
This mini was so much fun to make, just because it got me thinking about garden projects that I want to get to. I used my fav paper collections, the Mariposa, some Websters and Prima. I really took my time with this mini, I was so enjoying it. Actually I finised it a while ago but never got around to posting it or doing a You Tube on it.
Love the mini. I so want to do one but just don't know where to begin. I have the pictures of the birds and still have not started mine. This is probably going to get me inspired. If it does not I think nothing will. You do such beautiful work. Love it. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Marlene, This piece is absolutely gorgeous and I can see how much time and work you've put into it! Oh, if only we could get supplies like you gals. Creative hugs, Anna
Ciao Marlene,il tuo mini album è magnifico , il tuo stile nel progetto è vavoloso ,sei bravissima......baci Mary
ReplyDeleteLove the mini. I so want to do one but just don't know where to begin. I have the pictures of the birds and still have not started mine. This is probably going to get me inspired. If it does not I think nothing will. You do such beautiful work. Love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Marlene that is GORGEOUS my beautiful friend!! I love all the details on each and every page.....WOW.....I'm speechless!!! Besitos, T
ReplyDeleteVery pretty post. You are quite a talented gal.
ReplyDelete~ ~Ahrisha~ ~
Oh My Dear! That mini is just BEAUTIFUL!! I really enjoy see all your creations! They are always such a treat! Thanks so much for sharing them!
ReplyDeleteHi Marlene,
ReplyDeleteThis piece is absolutely gorgeous and I can see how much time and work you've put into it!
Oh, if only we could get supplies like you gals.
Creative hugs,
Anna
Beautiful Marlene! I love the pictures of your patio mixed in. Janet =D
ReplyDeleteMarlene?! One word . . . FAB-U-LOUS!
ReplyDelete