DECORATING IN THE COTTAGE, CREATING IN THE STUDIO AND GROWING IN THE GARDEN.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Altered Dominos and Mahjong pieces.
Super FUN project. I've been playing with these for a few days, I can so get addicted to making them. I got the idea from watching RACHO she is an amazing artist and I've learned so much from her check her out.
Wow, these are so pretty. You weren't kidding when you said they were addicting. I am definitely hooked. I just need to make a pin cushion. I still have them on my poor turtle. She is now tipping over from having so many on her head. I feel so bad everytime I put a new one in her head. LOL.
Wow, these are so pretty. You weren't kidding when you said they were addicting. I am definitely hooked. I just need to make a pin cushion. I still have them on my poor turtle. She is now tipping over from having so many on her head. I feel so bad everytime I put a new one in her head. LOL.
ReplyDeleteYour altered pieces are just wonderful. They look like lots of fun to make. Happy Altering...
ReplyDeleteYIKES - love these dominoes. I just got a domino Marie A "book" - just lovely!
ReplyDelete