Ok, now you must tell me where is this place you went to. My husband and I would love to go. Love the pictures you took. Love the stuff in the picture. I would also love it all.
This was alot of fun indeed ! I am glad I got to share this with you. By the way.... you should consider professional photography. Your photos are exquisite. Great composition skills. Thanks for sharing these with us ! Best!
Ok, now you must tell me where is this place you went to. My husband and I would love to go. Love the pictures you took. Love the stuff in the picture. I would also love it all.
ReplyDeleteOH MY WORD!!!!!! Marlene I'm drooling over here!!!! Look at all that GOODNESS!!!!! Great pictures too. Hugs, T
ReplyDeleteWoW! I would have loved to be there,too!
ReplyDeleteSo many cool things!
Have a nice weekend!
Ulina
This was alot of fun indeed ! I am glad I got to share this with you. By the way.... you should consider professional photography. Your photos are exquisite. Great composition skills. Thanks for sharing these with us ! Best!
ReplyDeleteomg I wish I was there. I love love antique stuffs. I would had rent a truck lol TFS
ReplyDeleteEvelyn