
These are my scrappy storage places. Every inch in our home is accounted for. Take a look at how I scrap. The TV that was in here went to our bedroom, I know, I know a TV in the bedroom...... But, I just needed the space. At first glance it all looks pretty normal.

But, take a look at how much I can fit into a small space. This is where I store most of my larger and heavy supplies like paper, paint and storage bins.

I take things out as I need them, I dream of a day when I can just walk in and have all my supplies ready to be used. A girl can dream!

I see a little room there, just in case I see something I NEED, LOL.

This is where I scrap, in my little dinning room that I love.

This cart holds my stamps, ink, tags and all small items. I keep it in my bedroom and wheel it out as I need it.

I wish I can keep it out all the time, I hate when life gets in the way of scrapping.

Messy, messy, messy!

But, I know where everything is.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful and blessed for what I have. I love to create and scrap and I could do it anywhere. Maybe one day, if we remodel a little bit I might be able to come up with a tiny space of my own......We'll see.
Oh WOW! You DO have a lot of 'stuff'! I truly hope that you can have a room of your own for all your scrapy things! Wouldn't that be nice. Then when you are done you could just come out and close the door til next time! I hope this will happen for you in 2010.
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain, marlene. I don't have a space to call my own either but maybe some day I will. We live in a little townhouse and believe me there is not much room for the four of us. We are planning to move maybe next year into a single family home. I don't know, our townhouse really needs some help. Anyway, I was wondering where did you get that cool organizer with all those drawers? I love it. Thanks for sharing. I will have to put pics of my space. Friday
ReplyDeleteDon't let it get you down. You still do amazing work with the space you have and that's what really matters. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful New Year.
ReplyDeleteMarlene I agree with Friday, i feel your pain that is was my issue use to be not having my own space we recently moved into our new home we search and search for a home that had 4 bedrooms just because my wonderful hubby wanted me to finally have my own room for all my crap he says lol.....Now that i do have it I have sooo much room and dont even know were to start.....I was truly blessed this year....My Hubby says now i have an excuse to shop more because i now have room for it....Thanks for sharing your space regardless the space as long as you can have your creative outlet...Tina
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought I was the only one who didn't have a scraproom. I work off my kitchen counter. my stuff is stashed in different closets as well. I said the same thing, all I want for xmas is a scraproom. didn't happen. haha
ReplyDelete