Friday, September 17, 2021

All that hard work on the front porch paid off.

The front porch was ready for a refresh, this little old house needs all the help it can get. It was time to freshen up the front porch, the deck stain was gray and dull and the white railing was really full of dirt.  So Jamo and I pressured cleaned everything, we gave a little paint touch up on the white rails and I restained the deck. 
I'm trying to stay busy and looking forward to new project and silly selfies, lol.  I'm trying to not watch a whole lot of TV. This Covid stuff is so very sad, all those families that have lost love ones and it's all over the world. Staying busy and focus on the things that really matter, like family and doing things that make me happy. God is so good and I feel so grateful and blessed.   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment