Monday, November 23, 2020

A few more pictures of Holly.











 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Marlena, for creating such a lovely Christmas journal...she arrived today and I can't express how special she is to me...she's lovely. I fell in love with her at first sight...I watched your journal flip through video at least four times anticipating her arrival and she arrived today...she brings me much joy. I wrote in her tonight about how beautiful she is and how much I am going to enjoy writing in her each day during the holiday season...I truly treasure her...I think I am obsessed...but I know you get it and understand. I am very grateful to you for creating her. I also love the other little journals you included as well as the Christmas tag. Receiving your lovingly gathered package so beautifully presented (love the vintage wrapping paper!) made today seem like Christmas. May you have a blessed holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment