Saturday, May 2, 2020

Loving my little new green house and everything that it symbolizes.

The greenhouse is small, but perfect for me. It's amazing how God can heal just about any wound. After my dad's passing (over 27 years ago), for many many years I could not visit a plant nursery or step foot in a green house. This over whelming sadness would come over me and I just could not bare the heaviness in my heart. I would get sick to my stomach, dizziness and shortness of breath. I let some time pass and tried many times, but I just couldn't do it. 
In my head I could not tolerate a greenhouse without my dad in it. This went on for many many years.
Look how amazing God is, he healed my sadness and now I have my very own greenhouse that brings me so much joy and fills my heart with love and gratitude. This is my second little greenhouse, I had one in Miami too. I just know that whenever possible God will  bless me with a greenhouse in my life. I also believe with all my heart that some day, when God allows it, I will walk in greenhouse with my dad again.      





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment