We have a large oak and pecan tree, so as far as leaves, the blower should do all my maintenance. I can't wait to start planting. This is my "kitchen" garden, but I want a few flowers in there too. I love my Jamo, he gets me.
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Early Valentine's day gift.
We have a large oak and pecan tree, so as far as leaves, the blower should do all my maintenance. I can't wait to start planting. This is my "kitchen" garden, but I want a few flowers in there too. I love my Jamo, he gets me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are doing the same around our beds. I had the thick bark and it is way to much work. Keeping the bark in place and replacing it every season, costly. We are almost done filling in the area. Happy gardening!
ReplyDeleteBobbie Lynn, I can't to see yours. We have still the paths to do, but that's going to be little by little. Hugs.
DeleteGood Morning and Happy Friday. I have not posted any photo on to my blog. I hope to do that in a couple of days, even if we are finished or not. There are a few areas that need to be worked on and then we can add the rest of the gravel. But I can tell you this, it really going to look nice out there. We are like you, a little at a time. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings!
Delete