Sunday, August 4, 2019

My garden is still hanging in there.

I think my garden is done producing for the season. It's way too hot and things are so stressed out that they're not even blooming. Hardly no tomatoes to be seen and the beans are all dried out. I just have some sweet potatoes and I can't wait till harvest time. First time growing then and it seams like they like all this heat. 
I learn a lot this season about my new gardening zone, I've been keeping up with my garden journal and documenting it all and it should really help me for nest year's garden. I have a bunch of new flowers that I want to try next year. Since my Irish potatoes did so well, I'm going to find  more garden spots to squeeze more in next season.  

   This is my fav garden path, is next to the kitchen garden and it's like a shortcut to the back garden.


                                             Eggplants were amazing, they love the heat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment