Our little cottage fixer upper is coming along. Now we're concentrating on the front garden. We've named her "Crescent moon cottage" because of the brick work on top of the front door and because I always dreamed of a moon garden. A moon garden is an all white, that allows the moon light to bounce off the flowers and the garden looks like it glows in the dark. I think our cottage will look so cute embedded in an all white garden, so I'm going for it. Don't know how long it will take me to collect all white plants, I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy this journey so much.
We need to pressure wash the metal roof and paint the chimney. Little by little is coming along.
These are my inspiration pictures, now all of these may not grow in my zone 8b garden.
This is our porch now after we've stained the deck black. I'm so happy how that turned out.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Post Comment