The inspiration for this table was my Villeroy & Bock Black Peal bone china set. I got this set in Germany for very little and is discontinue now, not that I need to replace anything yet and could not afford to anyway, lol. I think black and white is so classic and beautiful.
I just love setting a pretty table, I think is because secretly I feel that I'm some how making up for my lack of cooking skills. We had pasta and home made meatballs with fresh mozzarella cheese, hubby cooked and it was so good.
These little hats I embellish with vintage dictionary pages and a little metal charm. The little champagne bottles are picks.
The chargers don't match but it all works some how.
These paper clocks are so easy to put together. The image I found on line, used my circle punch, hot glue gun, crepe paper and lots of glitter. Love them.
You can't see it but the center piece is set inside a black to hat that's an ice holder. I got a little carried away and covered it all up. The table cloth was just a piece of shear snow flake pattern fabric found in a garage sale.
A dollar store candle that I wrapped up in some flexible bracelets. I think of candles as jewelry anyway. The sequence runner is a scarf, but I did not see a scarf when I found it.







Your table is gorgeous! I thought mine was pretty good---but yours takes the cake! I love how you wrapped the candles for added glitz!
ReplyDeleteHello old friend!! I ran across your blog while doing some vintage Valentine searches. Love, love your new floors and your Christmas and New Years table decor is so uniquely you!! Just wanted to say hi!
ReplyDeleteSending Smiles,
Lisa
yourATCstore