This sweet little garden journal I put together for Mary, a coworker of my hubby's. She's started a butterfly garden as a project for her and her adult daughter to work at together. I thought they could document the progress here.
These acetate butterflies have been with me for ever waiting for the right project. I used pieces of scrap fabrics that I keep for this sort of thing, and any excuse to bring out the sewing machine. I added a little yellow pinwheel as a book mark. I keep a journal for just about any subject, from baking, sewing, art, projects and of course plenty of garden journals. I just LOVE journals.
How beautiful! I keep a lot of journals too but need to make them more beautiful! Hugs, Diane
ReplyDeleteI don't write in journals however love them.Yours are so pretty,I love your scrap fabric on the first cover. I'm all about using scraps LOL
ReplyDelete