DECORATING IN THE COTTAGE, CREATING IN THE STUDIO AND GROWING IN THE GARDEN.
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Little Valentine projects.
I altered these Valentine candy boxes from last year, for some scrappy friends. I filled them with all kinds of little treasures. I hope they like them.
This little banner I made using a punch, supper simple and fun.
Hi Marlene. You left me a wonderful comment on my blog about praying for my hubby. You are a No Reply blogger when you leave a comment so I couldn't reply to you directly. However, I back-tracked and found you!!! Thank you so much for praying for us. I believe in miracles, too....xo Diana ps-You have a BEAUTIFUL BLOG!!!!
Hi Marlene. You left me a wonderful comment on my blog about praying for my hubby. You are a No Reply blogger when you leave a comment so I couldn't reply to you directly. However, I back-tracked and found you!!! Thank you so much for praying for us. I believe in miracles, too....xo Diana
ReplyDeleteps-You have a BEAUTIFUL BLOG!!!!
OHMYGOSH SOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty
ReplyDeleteI want to touch it all
Love them want them all
ReplyDeleteLOl