DECORATING IN THE COTTAGE, CREATING IN THE STUDIO AND GROWING IN THE GARDEN.
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
I'm calling these "My Tag Girls".
Some of the images are printed on fabric and some on paper. I had lots of bits of scraps left over from a project and used them all on these. I think these images are so sweet, they are my favs.
Absolutely stunning tags!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so pretty and sweetly done with all the laces! :) Have a lovely day! xo Holly
ReplyDeleteI never did around to printing pictures on fabric, I know I'm way behind
ReplyDeleteit looks lucious
Your tag girls are all so very glamorous with the lace and frills! Beautiful my friend! Makes me wish I was a tag girl! Hugs, Diane
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful Marlene. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Bobbie Lynn
So beautiful Marlene. I love them all.
ReplyDeletePaula
These tags are stunning.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely Tag Girls in all their romantic lace and soft colors. Creative Girly Bliss...
ReplyDelete