DECORATING IN THE COTTAGE, CREATING IN THE STUDIO AND GROWING IN THE GARDEN.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
My Aug ATC from YOUR ATC STORE.
This is the ATC I created with the kit from YOUR ATC STORE . Actually this is from the FREE kit that is offered this month. I love the paper collection and the colors I had to work with. The image is my favorite.
Hi Marlene, What a fun packet of papers and embellishments Love the image. You did a beautiful job with the kit. I'm so happy that you like my ATC's. I hope to do more soon. Your right, they are fun and very different from card making and scrapbooking. Take care. Blessings!
Hi Marlene,
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun packet of papers and embellishments Love the image. You did a beautiful job with the kit.
I'm so happy that you like my ATC's. I hope to do more soon. Your right, they are fun and very different from card making and scrapbooking. Take care.
Blessings!