Hi Marlene, These are beautiful.............and I found away to join it was thru google connect not plus...........so that was good. blessings, for a lovely weekend, Nelie
Hi Marlene, I'm glad you posted some photos of your beautiful canvases. You can see more the beautiful detail. I came across one of the blog I follow and Monica did a beautiful tutu canvas and I thought of you. here is the link to her blog. Hope you can see it. http://monicasabollagruppo.com/tutu-paintings/
Have a lovely weekend. Blessings, Bobbie Lynn P.S. I saw your ATC's and they are great! Love the image and colors you used.
Hi Marlene,
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful.............and I found away to join it was thru google connect not plus...........so that
was good.
blessings, for a lovely weekend,
Nelie
Hi Marlene,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you posted some photos of your beautiful canvases. You can see more the beautiful detail.
I came across one of the blog I follow and Monica did a beautiful tutu canvas and I thought of you.
here is the link to her blog. Hope you can see it.
http://monicasabollagruppo.com/tutu-paintings/
Have a lovely weekend.
Blessings,
Bobbie Lynn
P.S. I saw your ATC's and they are great! Love the image and colors you used.
Hi Marlene,
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful project! I love the techniques you used.
Very unique with a great message.
Bear Hugs,
Carolyn