DECORATING IN THE COTTAGE, CREATING IN THE STUDIO AND GROWING IN THE GARDEN.
Friday, November 29, 2013
I always wanted a pink door.
This is as close as I'm going to get to a pink door. Hubby loves me a lot but I don't think he will go for that. So I have to settle for this one. When I found her she was green, but I had to make her shabby and why not pink. Love her now.
Very cute door. Don't give up on a real pin door, when you have your own craft space you will have one, even if you just lean it up against the wall to hang things from. Ana
Such a lovely door and lovely pink, just the pink I love right now ! Love it sooo much !
ReplyDeletexoxo
Joëlle
beautiful u do good work love your pages
ReplyDeleteYour pink door is lovely. Maybe hubby will acquiesce one of these days. Creative Bliss...
ReplyDeleteVery cute door. Don't give up on a real pin door, when you have your own craft space you will have one, even if you just lean it up against the wall to hang things from. Ana
ReplyDelete